About Spring Arbor Township
Spring Arbor Township, a community of caring people, wisely expends resources to develop and maintain programs that improve the quality of life for its residents.
Spring Arbor Township efficiently provides constituent-oriented services for a growing and people-oriented community.
The Township Values:
- Equality of treatment for all residents.
- Efficient thrifty operation of all programs and services.
- Quality, constituent-oriented service.
- Public safety for all residents.
- Recreational and social opportunities for all ages.
- High-quality infrastructure, which supports planned growth.
- Citizen input in decision making.
- Open and honest access to public information.
- Keeping taxation to a minimum.
- Responding to citizen concerns and needs.
- Treating all families with fairness and equality.
- Maintaining high quality of water, air and land resources.
- Preserving the historical and cultural resources of the community.
- Involving everyone in the community, including churches, schools, senior citizens, youth, and families to identify and address needs of future generations.
- Promoting volunteerism, private sector support, and securing gifts and grants.
- Planning for long-term capital expenditures, maintenance, and staffing needs.
- Obtaining input from citizens.
- Coordinating activities with other governmental bodies.